At BIG SIGNAL we have the latest generation in the design and development of cubic antennas for the 14 MHz / 20 m band.
Why choose a BIG SIGNAL 2BS-11 Quad antenna versus a traditional Yagui?
· Full wavelength elements: reaching maximum performance and efficiency.
· Very low noise: being a closed quad antenna with horizontal polarization, it will allow you to attenuate QRN and urban noise, improving the reception quality of weak signals in the band.
· More gain in less boom length than a traditional Yagi of the same size.
· Very low radiation angle even installed at a low height: this allows us to make fewer jumps until we reach the DX, which results in a stronger signal on the other side. For this reason, it is known that quad antennas are the first to open and the last to close propagation.
· High selectivity: Extraordinary side and back lobe suppression, further reducing unwanted noise in the rejection directions.
· Less crossover or polarization influence: This translates into less QSB and signal stability when receiving DX stations.
· Just over 2 meters of turning radius. Ideal in small spaces, no antenna is capable of offering this performance and turning in such a small space.
· Super robust construction for extreme durability, forget about maintenance.
· Very light weight compared to aluminum Yagis with similar characteristics.
· Simple assembly and Plug&Play: it does not require any adjustment once installed.
Because a Quad antenna is the best directional antenna for DX due to its performance and benefits. In addition, in times where the noise in cities is increasingly high, a cubical quad antenna is the definitive solution for the practice of DX with the maximum performance guaranteed.
BIG SIGNAL - The ultimate performance
· Band: 27 MHz.
· Active elements: 2.
· Gain: 7,5 dBi (free space).
· F/B: 22,23 dB.
· Polarization: Horizontal.
· SWR: 1,1:1 ~ 1,5:1.
· Impedance: 50 Ohm.
· Power rating: 2.000 W. PEP
· Boom length: 1,77 m. / 5,80 ft.
· Turning radius: 2,09 m. / 6,85 ft.
· Total height: 2,75 m. / 8,20 ft.
· Weight: 6 Kg. / 12,22 lb.
· Wind survival: > 150 Km/h. / 100 mph
· Wind load: 0,301 m2 | 236,52 N | @ 120 km/h.
· Boom to Mast: 150 x 150 x 10 mm.
· Boom size: 50 x 2 mm round / 1,18 in
· Spiders: Angled design of 20 x 3 mm and stabilizing element to the boom of 4 mm.
· Hardware: Stainless Steel, W4 grade.
· Spreaders Arms: Reinforced fiberglass of 14 x 7 mm and UV protection layer.
· Cable: BIG SIGNAL - Wire. Special copper cable with polyethylene (PE) sheath for excellent weather protection and mechanical resistance.
· Feeding: PL-UHF female.
The purchase of the products is always made on request. We manufacture all products, so manufacturing times can be added. That is why the final price of the purchase, as the final price of the shipping costs will be confirmed in an email sent afterwards.
The form of payment will be made once the email is received, so at all times you can cancel the order informing us of the process.
Que decir de la 2BS-11 pues la monte hace un año después de tener un Yagui de 4 elementos y los resultados de la 2BS-11 son brutales, me dejó sorprendido a solo 6 metros de altura no pare de contactar divisiones y una recepción muy muy buena y poco ruido incluso poniendo lineal a 800 W. sin acoplador y la antena seguía con 1.2 de SWR me dejaba sin palabras. Muy contento al solo tener ese pequeño boom y los resultados que me dio.
Hi from Gus in Austria??
My new antenna from Big Signal works great.
I will buy a bigger one in the near future.
Thank you Big Signal Antennas!!!
Hello from Greece , i use this 2 elem quad for 11&10m bands, excellent antenna nice gain .
Had this antenna for a few weeks now and its only been over the last few days ive found out how good it is with the skip now staring to show in the UK. Ive had many QSO so far on this antenna and all reports are fantastic so if you have limited space and you want to be a top DX station i cannot recommend this antenna enough its also very light and very easy to put at a good height Iam over the moon with this antenna all i can say is many thanks to BIG SIGNAL ANTENNAS FOR A BEAUTIFUL ANTENNA 73S
This antenna is TOP !!
I?am very happy with this antenna.
It?s not so big und I have good DX all over the world ? with minimum of power.
Very good antenna with low weight and good results. Need only a small rotor for this antenna. So at all , low costs
Llevo más de 2.700 contactos en todo el mundo en 2 años desde Indonesia, Australia, USA, Islas Tonga y otros tantos. No recuerdo haber disfrutado tanto en mis 30 años de radio. Mi reconocimiento y agradecimiento por vuestro trabajo.