Discover the series of BIG SIGNAL CQ monoband antennas, available for any band or frequency.
The BIG SIGNAL CQ-446 design is a single-band Quad antenna with 1 element for the PMR band - 446 MHz, optimized to obtain maximum performance in its working frequency. This model is ideal as an almost omnidirectional antenna solution for work in terrestrial communications both in vertical and horizontal polarization, being possible to choose it in the installation.
This antenna goes completely unnoticed once installed. Ideal for discreet installations, areas with strong winds, installation inside the house, on a balcony or portable operations.
Advantages of choosing the BIG SIGNAL CQ-446 antenna compared to a traditional vertical:
· Full wavelength antenna at 446 MHz, achieving maximum performance and efficiency since it does not have coils or adaptation elements.
· Very low noise. Being a closed Quad antenna, it will allow you to reduce QRN and urban noise, improving the reception quality of weak signals in the bands.
· Guaranteed performance against highly prestigious verticals.
· Only 25 centimeters in total length, it passes completely concealed installed and forget about the problems if you live in an area with strong winds or small spaces.
· SWR below 1.5:1 throughout the working range.
· Super robust construction for extreme durability, maintenance free for life.
· Installation in less than 5 minutes, easy assembly does not require any adjustment after installation.
BIG SIGNAL - The ultimate performance
· Band: 446 MHz
· Gain: 8.63 dBi. @ 6 m.
· Polarization: Vertical.
· Radiation pattern: Near omni.
· SWR: 1.1: 1 ~ 1.5:1.
· Impedance: 50 Ohm.
· Maximum power: 1,000 W. PEP.
· Total height: 0,25 m.
· Total width: 0,25 m.
· Weight: < 1 Kg.
· Wind load: 0.18 m2 | 144.60 N | @ 120 km / h.
· Wind resistance: > 200 Km / h.
· Attachment to mast: Up to 50 mm.
· Boom: 20 x 2 mm square.
· Screws and hardware: W4 Stainless Steel.
· Fiber system: 8 x 4 mm reinforced fiberglass tube with UV protection layer.
· Cable: BIG SIGNAL - Wire. Special copper cable with polyethylene (PE) sheath for excellent weather protection and mechanical resistance.
· Feed: N connector.
The purchase of the products is always made on request. We manufacture all products, so manufacturing times can be added. That is why the final price of the purchase, as the final price of the shipping costs will be confirmed in an email sent afterwards.
The form of payment will be made once the email is received, so at all times you can cancel the order informing us of the process.
En comparación con mi stack de 2 x 3 elementos Yagi, la CQ-446 solo saca 1 punto menos de señal, muy bueno en vista de la polarización omnidireccional para el CQ-446 y la directiva para el 2x3. Muy satisfecho con mi compra, la recomiendo buen diseño, fácil de instalar con muy buen ROE en toda la parte PMR 446 a 446.200 MHz ROE de 1.1 a 1.2 con 45 Watt... Felicidades a BIG SIGNAL.