At BIG SIGNAL we present the latest generation in design and development of Cubical Quad antennas for the VHF / 144 MHz band.
Why choose a Quad antenna versus a traditional Yagi?
· Full wavelength antenna in 2 meters, reaching maximum performance and efficiency.
· More gain in less boom length than a Yagi of the same size.
· Very low noise. Being a closed antenna it will allow you to reduce the QRN and urban noise, improving the quality of reception of very weak signals in the band.
· Less influence to cross polarization than a Yagi. This translates into less QSB / Fading or signal loss when receiving signals in different polarization, ideal for communications via SAT or EME.
· Very high selectivity. Excellent suppression of side and rear lobes, further reducing unwanted noise in reject directions.
· Quick and easy installation: pre-assembled elements, assembly without tools.
The best directional antenna option for 144 MHz on urban environments, in times where noise in cities is increasingly high, a cubical quad antenna is the definitive solution for DX practice with the maximum guaranteed performance.
BIG SIGNAL - The ultimate performance
· Band: 144 MHz. · Active elements: 4. · Gain: 10,50 dBi (Free space). · F/B: 23,66 dB. · SWR: 1,1:1 ~ 1,5:1. · Power rating: 5.000 W. PEP · Boom length: 1,10 m. / 3,54 ft. · Turning radius: 65 cm. / 2,13 ft. ·Total height: 73 cm. / 1,80 ft. · Weight: 1,3 Kg. / 2,866 lb. ·Wind survival: > 150 Km/h. / 125 mph. · Wind load: 0,092 m2 | 71,82 N | @ 120 km/h.
· Attachment to mast: Clamp up to 50 mm. ·Boom size: 25 x 2 mm / 0,984 in ·Hardware: Stainless Steel, W4 grade. ·Spreaders Arms:8 x 4 mm reinforced fiberglass tube with UV protection layer. ·Cable: BIG SIGNAL - Wire. Special copper cable with polyethylene (PE) sheath for excellent weather protection and mechanical resistance. ·Feeding: Direct to 50 Ohm coax.
Write your review
The purchase of the products is always made on request. We manufacture all products, so manufacturing times can be added. That is why the final price of the purchase, as the final price of the shipping costs will be confirmed in an email sent afterwards.
The form of payment will be made once the email is received, so at all times you can cancel the order informing us of the process.