At BIG SIGNAL we have the latest generation in the design and development of Cubical Quad antennas for the 27 MHz / 11 m band.
Why choose the BIG SIGNAL 4BS-11 antenna versus a traditional Yagi?
· Full wavelength antenna in 11 meters, reaching maximum performance and efficiency.
· More gain in less boom length than a traditional Yagi of the same size.
· Very low noise: Being a Quad antenna, it will allow you to attenuate the QRN and urban noise improving the reception of weak signals in the band.
· Very low radiation angle even when installed at a low height. This allows us to jump less to the DX, which results in a stronger signal to the other side. For this reason it is known that cubical quad antennas are the first to open and the last to close the propagation...
· High selectivity. Excellent suppression of side and rear lobes, further reducing unwanted noise in reject directions.
· Heavy-Duty construction with for extreme durability.
Being in the TOP of the BIG GUN stations in the 27 MHz band means being the owner of our BIG SIGNAL 4BS-11 antenna model. Discover the magic of Cubical Quad antennas and live a new experience in the DX in 27 MHz like never before!
BIG SIGNAL - The best for DX
· Band: 27 MHz. · Active elements: 4. · Gain: 10,40 dBi (Free space). · F/B: 22,40 dB. ·Polarization: Horizontal. · SWR: 1,1:1 ~ 1,5:1. · Power rating: 5.000 W. PEP. · Boom length: 5,55 m. / 18,20 ft. · Turning radius: 3,36 m. / 11,02 ft. ·Total height: 2,75 m. / 9,02 ft. · Weight: 12 Kg. / 26,45 lb. ·Wind survival: > 160 Km/h. / 100 mph. · Wind load: 0,702 m2 / 7,55 ft sq | 550,91 N | @120 km/h. / 75 mph
· Boom to Mast: 150 x 150 x 8 mm. ·Boom size: 50 x 2 mm / 2,00 in. ·Spiders: Angled design of 25 x 3 mm and stabilizing element to the boom of 4 mm. ·Hardware: Stainless Steel, W4 grade. ·Spreaders Arms: 14 x 7 mm reinforced fiber cloth and protective layer for the sun. · Cable: BIG SIGNAL - Wire. Special copper cable with polyethylene (PE) sheath for excellent weather protection and mechanical resistance. ·Feeding: Direct to 50 Ohm coax.
Write your review
The purchase of the products is always made on request. We manufacture all products, so manufacturing times can be added. That is why the final price of the purchase, as the final price of the shipping costs will be confirmed in an email sent afterwards.
The form of payment will be made once the email is received, so at all times you can cancel the order informing us of the process.